I thought that since I love reading so much, I should start reviewing them! So that’s what this is going to be all about: Reviewing books that I loved, hated, or maybe don’t know quite how I feel. I thought to start off I would tell you a couple of things about me.
- I am a teenager(17).
- I primarily read YA.
- I hope to one day get a book published.
- My favorite genre is dystopian.
- I don’t like stand alone’s that much. If they are really great I enjoy them but series books are more fun!:)
- (cont. from #5) If I start a new series I will marathon the entire series as fast as possible.
- My favorite TV series are: The Office, The Walking Dead, Reign, and Scrubs.
- My favorite movies are: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Inception, and basically anything Tim Burton ever directed.
- I hate ending things on odd numbers.
- I used to read a lot when I was younger but drifted away because certain books weren’t allowed at my school. Last year I started reading Cinder after I came across a booktube video about it, and have fallen back in love ever since.
Those are some things about me, and I hope that you got to know me better! I was thinking about maybe trying to write something of my own, and posting it on here so let me know if that’s something that sounds interesting! That’s all folks!
~quirky and peculiar