I was tagged by the totally awesome JaNae from jheart loves books to do the 25 bookish facts about me! For her original post click here. 🙂 I am also going to add 5 facts (non bookish) about me at the bottom because I was tagged on instagram for that! Let’s start!
25 book facts about me:
- I usually read in my bed because it is the only place that is quiet in my house 🙂
- I will completely stop doing my homework to finish a book if it’s good enough. (don’t worry I will finish it before it’s due)
- For the first 15 or so pages I don’t usually listen to music because I like to see what type of music goes best with each book (Indie Rock, Classical, Hard Rock, etc.)
- Series books are my favorite because you can connect with characters more and get to spend more time reading in an awesome world.
- I just reorganized my bookshelves and even though I have NO space one whole bookshelf (~6ft) is filled with Fantasy books. At least fantasy according to Goodreads.
- I don’t really like to read novellas. Idk why
- I prefer paperback books if they are under 400 pages and hardback if its 400+.
- Netflix causes about 99.9% of my reading slumps.
- I love ❤ oddly formatted books (ex: Illuminae)
- It took me a year to get rid of the Matched books (1 &2) because of their covers even though I didn’t like them.
- I have two shelves full of books I have not read. (~3ft each). Which is about 58 books last time counted.
- I would like to be an author but if that can’t happen I would love to work in Publishing helping other people get their books published. Which is why I really want to go to Emerson College!
- I read the whole Hunger Games series in 2.5 days because my friends were going to take me to the movies.
- In middle school I actually failed a test because of Divergent. Turns out staying up until 2 am reading it a day before a test isn’t a good idea. 😀
- Villains in books are always my favorite and I have no clue why. Maybe I’m secretly evil and just don’t know it.
- Contemporaries are my least favorite, though if it’s a good one I will love it! ❤
- I have officially given up on the Shadowhunters TV show after watching 10 minutes of episode 3.
- My friend and I had a contest in elementary school to see who could finish all of the Junie B. Jones books first. I have no clue who won but I remember that was a lot of fun.
- I have always wanted to do the Katniss hair braid but I can’t even braid my own hair. #failure
- I own the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe and have only read like 4 things from it.
- I regularly sleep with a book in my bed because I don’t have a nightstand and I’m too lazy to get up and put it on my desk.
- Booktube videos are where I first got back into reading.
- I like to think that I could be a main character in a Fantasy novel but I know I would die in the first 30 pages or be the awkward side kick. 😀
- Sometimes I make my friends sit in Barnes and Noble with me while I read and they get really bored.
- One time I was reading and a character died so I yelled really loudly, “Hell NO!” and my brother came into my room asking me who I was talking to.(HARRY POTTER SPOILER It was a certain book 6 death) #awkward
Those are my 25 facts! Now for the 5 facts about me (nonbookish)
5 Non bookish facts:
- I’m over 6ft tall (I’m almost 6’1″)
- The Office will forever be one my favorite shows and I think I’ve watched the whole series at least 50+ times. 🙂
- My friend and I Snapchat each other our whole day everyday and its really funny
- I really love food and I’m still eating chocolate (1hr after posting this on Instagram originally).
- I’m going to be an “adult” soon and I don’t think I’m ready for that responsibility.
That’s my 5 (nonbookish) facts. Now to tag some people. And you don’t have to do the nonbookish facts unless you want to!
- a frolic through fiction
- emma the book lover
- a strangers guide to novels
- nightjar’s jar of books
- the sassy geek
I hope everyone has fun with this tag! ❤ ❤ 🙂