I was nominated by Beth from Reading Every Night. Thanks so much Beth! 🙂
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
#1- If you could meet one author, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Well since anytime I have met an author I turn into this really awkward person who can’t form a sentence it’s probably not a good idea for me to meet any. 😀 But if I got to meet any author I would want to meet Charles Dickens just because I am obsessed with A Tale of Two Cities and would love to meet him plus that would mean that I either time travelled or somehow we figured out how to bring the dead back to life without the whole zombie side effect so you know that would be cool.
#2- What was the last book you bought? Have you read it yet, and if so what did you think of it?
The last book I bought was A Gathering of Shadows. I literately bought it a couple hours ago and just started reading it. So far it’s amazing!
#3- What is your most anticipated release for next month?
LADY MIDNIGHT! does this need an explanation?
#4-If you could pick one book to read again for the first time what would it be?
Probably Harry Potter because I read it for the first time last year and I would have liked to read it while I was growing up to have the experiences everyone always talks about.
#5-Who would you say is your favourite book character of all time and why?
This is such a hard question. After intensely staring at my bookshelves for 5 minutes I have decided to pick Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic mainly because it’s the book series I’m currently reading and he’s pretty awesome. I mean I really want that jacket.
- If you had the ability to actually become a book character who would you want to become?
- What book do you think deserves a sequel, prequel or spin-off?
- What book to movie adaptation would you have redone?
- If you could only read one book/ book series for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What two authors do you think should write a book/ book series together?
- Windie @ geek apprentice
- Valerie @ i book blog 2
- Kaytlyn @ the bohemian bookworm
- Sarah @ behind on books
- Luucy @ making days better