Hey! Yeah that’s a bad intro but I couldn’t think of anything else…so yeah :D. Anyways I think I did good this month as I read most(ish) of the books I bought.
So I’m going to split these up into the ones I’ve read and the ones I have yet to read instead of doing what I normally do.
- Unplugged by Donna Freitas (Review)
- The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (Review)
- Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige (Review)
- This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (Review)
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Review)
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I think I bought a pretty good amount of books but I plan on reading all of them by the end of July so hopefully that will happen. How many books did you buy this month?