I was tagged by the super amazing Bree @ thatbookishlifeblog! So thank you so much and so sorry for not seeing it until now 😀
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the award and post the award
- Answer the questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Ask 11 questions of your own
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award (or however many blogs you can nominate)
- Notify your nominees.
#1-What’s your favourite song?
Well I am currently obsessed with Hamilton but I am going to exclude all Hamilton songs because I don’t think I could choose a favorite of those 😛 Besides Hamilton I really love Kiss This by The Struts right now.
#2-If you could travel to any time and place, where would you go and why?
I’m going to assume that we can include fictional worlds and choose Red London from ADSOM and for time, basically right before the first book so I could join all of the fun.
#3-What is your favourite thing to cook?
I really like to make stuffed bell peppers, with goat cheese and quinoa or rice. They are soooo good.
#4-What talents do you have?
Umm… My talent is probably being able to memorize all the lyrics to Hamilton in 48 hours because trust me I did.
#5-What book have you re-read the most?
I haven’t really re-read that many books but I have re-read Harry Potter a bunch of times.
#6-What is your favourite quote?
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”- Patrick Rothfuss
This is from most likely my favorite book The Name of the Wind, which if you haven’t read you should take the time to. Don’t let the size of it intimidate you because it is amazing and worth the pages.
#7-What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
Do what you want and that caring about what others think is stupid. (so poetic I know :P)
#8-What author’s next book is always on your purchase list, before you even know what it’s going to be about?
Patrick Rothfuss. He is such an amazing author and he is hilarious on Goodreads with his reviews that I know I will love anything that he writes.
#9-What is/was your favourite school subject?
I really liked my Western Civ. class that I took last year!
#10-Hardback, paperback, or e-books and why?
If I can get away with it I will never choose e-books because then I will just get distracted, but for the physical books I prefer to read paperbacks but to own hardbacks so I usually follow my rule of under 400 pages-paperback, and 400+- hardback.
#11-What is your aesthetic?
Let’s be honest I’m too disorganized to have an aesthetic.
Now the 11 facts about me:
- Because I am so weird I have to have my books that I have and the ones I haven’t on separate shelves so I have WAY too many books stacked on one shelf and then others just scattered on another.
- My hair is naturally dark-dark brown but I really want to dye it blue.
- I may get a lot of hate for this but I don’t really like Disney movies, at least not the princess ones.
- I have never DNFed a book even though there was a couple of times that I really wanted to.
- My obsession with Hamilton is seriously growing everyday and now I am trying to brainwash my family into liking it too. #hamiltonbrainwash
- I love all things Tim Burton but especially the movie ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’. I love it so much that my phone case is a bunch Jack Skellington heads.
- Sometimes I don’t like talking about my reading habits with others because they tend to be very judgy.
- I love the color orange and have 2 walls in my room painted bright orange.
- I go to a weirdly formatted school, so I only actually go into a school 2 days a week.
- I will always choose to read series books before standalones.
- I hate ending things on odd numbers so this tag has really become my personal hell.
My Questions for You:
- What got you into reading?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Would you rather only read the book but never see the movie or see the movie but never read the book?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- Do you unhaul books?
- If you listen to Hamilton, what’s your favorite song? If you don’t what’s your favorite song from a Broadway Musical?
- What’s one of your biggest regrets?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Is there anything that you would change about your blog?
- Where would you travel to if you had to leave right now and all expenses were paid?
- Odd or even numbers?
Sorry if you’ve already done this feel free to either do it again or not, this is my second time 😀
- Windie @ geekapprentice
- JaNae @ jheartlovesbook
- Katylyn @ thebohemianbookworm
- Marian @ bookception21
- Luucy @ makingdaysbetter
- Heather @ thesassygeek
- Alyssa @ alyssaisreading
- Alicia @ hashtaglovesbooks
- Percy (Ana) @ percyreads
- Kirstie@ ozbooksnail
- Eden @ booknerdquirks
I hope this was interesting enough for you to read to the bottom and I look forward to everyone’s posts. 😀 😀