Bookhaul time! I’m always excited to do this post until I look at how many books I buy and then I realize I have a book buying problem. This month I bought 9 books- which I think is pretty extreme.
So this month is going to be split up a little differently. I am still going to do READ and TO-READ but there will be a couple of subgenres, you’ll see :D.
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (Review)
- This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab (Review)
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (Review)
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski (Review)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Little Killers A to Z by Howard Odentz
- Skarlet by Thomas Emson
The first one I received through a Goodreads giveaway and the second one came in my BooklyBox subscription which I get in return for being a moderator on their fantasy panel.
That’s my haul which is kind of a lot but now I can marathon the Grisha Trilogy! How many books did you buy this month?