Thank you so much for tagging me Book Princess Reviews! I haven’t been tagged in one of these in a while and they are always so much fun so I’m really excited. This was created by okoto enigmas blog so everyone should go check out her page!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I’m graduating high school this year and I’m surprisingly excited!
- I rarely read contemporary but I keep buying them because my friend will read them if I have and it’s great to be able to talk feelings on these books.
- I recently bought my first bookish candle and I am OBSESSED!! Now I want to buy all the bookish candles because this one smells amazing. This candle is from The Melting Library.
#1-What was your least favorite book as a kid? Do you remember?
I don’t think I remember actually. I remember in elementary school starting a trilogy that was super popular with girls at my school but not liking it; however, I don’t remember the name so… no I don’t remember. XD
#2-What is the last song that made you feel something big – sad, happy, etc?
Ooooo I love this question!! My current favorite song is The Sound of Silence by Disturbed. It’s a cover of the song by Simon and Garfunkel but I think this version is more emotional and I prefer it because David’s voice in this song is amazing.
#3- What is your favorite Disney character AND/OR Princess (*please be a Princess ;)*) and why?
So I don’t actually watch Disney movies often or really like them so I don’t know what character. I guess Mickey? Since he’s the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
#4-What book types are your guilty pleasure?
Definitely paranormal. They usually aren’t really good but sometimes they just draw me in and I get hooked.
#5-Would you ever run for president/prime minister/leader of your country?
I would like to say but probably not. I don’t think I’m qualified to run for that and plus it would take a lot of my reading time away and I don’t think I’m ready to sacrifice that.
- What’s your current read/are you enjoying it? Why or why not?
- Do you own any bookish merch? What’s your favorite?
- Who’s your #1 book boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other?
- What’s your favorite snack to eat while you read?
- (weird question) If you could have any question in the world answered what would it be?
Time to tag people! If you weren’t tagged but want to do it feel free to, just tag me so I can see your answers! Also if you were tagged by me but don’t want to do it or have already done it then no worries!
- Book Adventures
- Elle Reads Books
- Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them
- Adventures Between Pages
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Escaping in Paper
- Books ‘n’ Reviews Oh My
- Book Nerd Quirks
- JHeart Loves Books
- M.L.S. Weech