Normally on Tuesdays I post a tag, but I was recently nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award for the second time. Thank you so much Nica @nicsthebibliophile and if you haven’t checked out her blog yet you totally should!
- Give recognition to the one who nominated you by including them in your list
- Nominate 15 bloggers/writers for the award
- Write a story about how/why you started your blog
- Give new bloggers/writers two pieces of advice
- Provide a comment on each nominee’s site/blog to tell them about the award with a link to this post
Why/how I started my blog
I think I’ve talked about this before in another post but I originally started my blog just to write quick in the moment reviews so that even if or when my feelings change I can look back at what I thought right when I finished it. I never thought that my blog would actually turn into a place where I would meet so many people and join such a great community.
Give bloggers two pieces of advice
- Make sure you’re having fun! I’ve had friends who were blogging and were always so stressed if they didn’t post by a certain time or day and the stress caused them to stop looking at this as something fun and just as something they had to do. So I would say make sure that you aren’t making this a chore for yourself and that you are having fun.
- Think about scheduling posts and thinking ahead of time. For me a big thing is writing up certain posts on the weekend. (I haven’t been doing that super well lately) For posts that aren’t book reviews preplanning and writing makes your life so much easier because you can post at any time with out having to worry.
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
Thank you so much again for tagging me!! ❤