Since I haven’t posted in a bit I thought that I would start out by posting about all the books I’ve read this year and freaking out about all the books I haven’t read yet.
It’s time for another Waiting on Wednesday! I haven’t done these in a long time but I really enjoyed them plus it’s a great way to talk about upcoming releases. So per usual I am tagging the amazing creator of this post/tag series breaking the spine.
This week’s spotlight is a book that I have been waiting for a long time. I am so excited that this book comes out soon. I loved the original Red Rising Trilogy so I cannot wait to finally read more from this incredible world.
Title: Iron Gold
Author: Pierce Brown
Series Status: 4th book in the Red Rising Saga
Publisher: Del Rey
Publish Date: January 16th, 2018
# of pages: 480 pages
They call him father, liberator, warlord, Reaper. But he feels a boy as he falls toward the pale blue planet, his armor red, his army vast, his heart heavy. It is the tenth year of war and the thirty-second of his life.
A decade ago, Darrow was the hero of the revolution he believed would break the chains of the Society. But the Rising has shattered everything: Instead of peace and freedom, it has brought endless war. Now he must risk everything he has fought for on one last desperate mission. Darrow still believes he can save everyone, but can he save himself?
And throughout the worlds, other destinies entwine with Darrow’s to change his fate forever:
A young Red girl flees tragedy in her refugee camp and achieves for herself a new life she could never have imagined.
An ex-soldier broken by grief is forced to steal the most valuable thing in the galaxy—or pay with his life.
And Lysander au Lune, the heir in exile to the sovereign, wanders the stars with his mentor, Cassius, haunted by the loss of the world that Darrow transformed, and dreaming of what will rise from its ashes.
Red Rising was the story of the end of one universe, and Iron Goldis the story of the creation of a new one. Witness the beginning of a stunning new saga of tragedy and triumph from masterly New York Times bestselling author Pierce Brown.
It’s Tuesday again and I’m bringing back Tag Tuesday! I haven’t been posting much lately and I really want to get back into it and this is a good way. I was tagged by Dani @ perspectiveofawriter so go check out her blog! Thank you so much for the tag! For the books I’m choosing I tried to keep it to books I loved but there may be some that were good but not all time favorites.
It’s Tuesday again and that means it’s time for another tag! I have been lucky enough to be tagged for a couple of tags recently so I’m slowly making my way through them. For this Tuesday I was tagged by @iamsurvivorblog, so thank you so much! What’s so cool about this week’s tag is that it is a book version of Truth or Dare which sounds insanely cool and a little scary. Was anyone else the person who always chose truth?
- Create your own new post and call it “Tag: This-Is-My-Truth-Now” and be sure to include in your tags the words — without quotes — “ThisIsMyTruthNow Tag”
- Be sure to mention the person who tagged you and maybe tell everyone something interesting about the person who tagged you.
- Include a link to the original post (https://thisismytruthnow.com/2017/05/31/tag-this-is-my-truth-now/) mentioning the creator of this tag (James @ This is My Truth) so we can see how many people choose to play along.
- Choose 12 bloggers to tag and include a link to their latest post, so others can check them out and meet new people.
- Answer all 12 questions in The Challenge Questions section, but replace the 12th question with your own new one around telling the truth or revealing something interesting about yourself — you can leave the existing if you can’t think of something. (comment your answers to my question below before you change and post)
- Make sure to add your own DARE to your tagged guests at the bottom of the post!
- If you haven’t been tagged, but you want to play along, you can totally jump on in and post responses to the tag on your blog.
- Include these rules when you copy/paste to your own post.
TRUTH: Answer the challenge questions as truthful as possible!
DARE: If you choose not to accept the tag, you have to follow through on whatever dare the person who tags you chooses.
The dare given to me was to reread a book that you hate twice this month. Obviously I’m choosing to do the tag because there is no way that I could read Fallen by Lauren Kate 2x this month. Okay now that we have the rules, let’s get started?
It’s time for another Tag Tuesday! I love doing these tags and today’s one is one that I saw on YouTube actually and it was posted by emmmabooks so I’ll link her channel here. This tag seems really interesting and since it’s just about the middle of the year I figured why not. So let’s get started!
It’s tag time again! Yay! So I wasn’t actually tagged this time but it’s not going to stop me from doing it. I’m super excited because who doesn’t love Netflix?
Thank you so much for tagging me Book Princess Reviews! I haven’t been tagged in one of these in a while and they are always so much fun so I’m really excited. This was created by okoto enigmas blog so everyone should go check out her page!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)